These dreams


These dreams
I know not what they mean
But what I know is they..
Even they cannot forget you.

So near yet so far
Further you go
Little by little I die.
I keep searching
You keep leaving.
These dreams
Even they do not permit
They do not let me be with you.
And when we do meet
It is just a fleeting dream
A dream within a dream.
When we do meet
It is too painful to speak
Because your eyes
They fail to recognize me.
So I let my body stay still
I let it contain the storm inside of me
And I watch you leave
Leave me again
Leave me incomplete.

I do not wish to see these dreams
These dreams
That do not let me forget you.

(Picture Courtesy: Google Images)

Comments

  1. Hey wat's up girl?beautifully put....random dreams come with strange timings..don't theyHey wat's up girl?beautifully put....random dreams come with strange timings..don't they

    ReplyDelete
  2. the realm of dreams...what can be said about it.. but yes, it's just so strange sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts