Some more DIYs

I had said I would share again if and when I made more stuff on whatever pretext. DIYs make me happy and keep me occupied on idle days, so I think I will always be doing them until the day I die. These are the ones I did recently:

This is a card I made for another one of my friend's wedding. That out of place sparkly green box in the top left of the picture is my beloved tool-box, and I just felt like including it there:

I didn't make the dress. That collar, though, is the addition I made to jazz up the dress a bit. I saw this DIY in a magazine and decided to try it myself:

I didn't make this next dress either. I bought it at a fund-raiser years ago and didn't wear it for a while because I just wasn't buying myself a belt to accompany it, until one day I decided to give it some shape myself. I have done the stitching work both in the front and back. Too bad I have forgotten what this stitching technique is called. You still can't see the improved shape of the dress here because someone has to wear it to see the difference, and I didn't want to model. 

PS This is not a recent DIY. Forgot to share it the first time.

This is a hair-pin I made today for my younger sister because she asked me to:

And the last one for today. 

These are bookmarks I made last night because I was extremely bored. I think I will give them to my music band at church. I have written verses from the Holy Bible on each. Very appropriate:
Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts